Monday 28 November 2011

Fake Mailer

Hii Friends.....I hope you all are fine. Today am giving you an online site to send fake mails.


Read More...


However,in my previous post Hack Accounts using Fake mails, I provided a fake mailing software. But most of the people were having problem using that software. That is why I am providing you this site.

However,you can read that post to break into someone's facebook account. But the victim has to take that mail as genuine.

So, here is the website: Fake Mailer

Fake Mails




Fill the entries.
Enter the message that you want to send to the victim at the last.
Enter the captcha and hit send.

Enjoy!!!!

I do not promote this site to send fake mails. I just want to spread awareness about such sites. As I have shared with for purely educational purposes.

I hope you have enjoyed my article!!!
Please do comments on this post!!!
Keep Visiting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget